Thursday 17 May 2018

Deadpool 2


The wisecracking Wade Wilson aka Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) is back for another wink and nudge comic hero movie spoof adventure. This involves a seemingly endless chase and attack sequence with an horrendous body count.

The dialogue is made up of countless one liners. The intent seems to be that miss one or fail to find it amusing then the next one might be more to your liking.

Perhaps the best aspect of 'Deadpool 2' is its soundtrack made up of past and recent hits. The original film was novel but with this sequel the novelty is quickly wearing thin.

✮✮

4 comments:

  1. Nathan went to see it with his brother. I was happy to give it a miss. I'm hanging out for the new Jurassic World movie. I'm a sucker for a murderous dinosaur flick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found the very first Jurassic Park a little bit scary at the time. Haven't seen all the sequels but might have a look at the next one.

      Delete
  2. I was thinking while I was watching it that the music was really great. And now to have it pointed out, it really was the most impact part of the movie for me. Except the end credits. I have to say, I live for the end credits in hero movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. End credits can be quite revealing. We often sit through them except when they seem to go on longer than the film itself!

      Delete