Friday 22 June 2012

And now the view from the other side....


The flip side to my buying a new apartment is that I am putting my current apartment on the market. Things are moving at frightening speed.

I only exchanged contracts for my new apartment at around 4.15pm on Wednesday when informally I also confirmed my appointment of the same agent to sell my current apartment yet here I am on Friday at 12 noon and a battalion of real estate agents have inspected my place just so they can speak authoritatively about it to enquirers.

A tall willowy blonde Englishwoman has come through as well, pad and pen in hand, identifying herself as the copy writer. Another very attractive young woman has appeared with a digital measuring thingee to measure the place for the floor plan. The photographer was postponed to Monday because the sky wasn't the right shade of blue today.

Everyone agreed the view is faaaabulousss and most consider the 'study' (an alcove to my mind) from which I post these missives could be turned into a third bedroom at a pinch because it has a window. I couldn't think of anything worse...but they are the estate selling experts.

First viewing will be next Saturday.

Help!!!!

2 comments: