Friday 8 October 2010

An apple a day...

I think I have used this post title previously, possibly when I purchased an...
...expensive iPod that lies unused in a drawer...

or maybe it was when I purchased...
...an expensive Macbook that also lies unused in a drawer...

and the title has been resurrected today after purchasing...
...iPhone 4 that I don't want to lie unused in a drawer.

This is a bit of a gamble for me after making do with four prefectly acceptable Nokia mobile phones in succession for the past eight years.

So far, so good. The instructions seem refreshingly, albeit frustratingly, brief and I have set up my contact list, diary and some phone settings more through trial and error and intuition than helpful instructions.

Once more I join a fashion late in life...and at the third attempt?

No comments:

Post a Comment