Friday 29 January 2010

An inconvenient truth


Yesterday morning my toilet packed it in. The flush wouldn't flush. I called in my favourite plumber, Phil who true to form responded quickly and provided excellent eye candy for me whilst he grappled with my antiquated toilet. It appeared he had fixed the fault but sadly an hour after he departed it broke down again.

This is, to say the least, an inconvenience. I only have the one toilet in my apartment and until the problem is rectified I have to rely on a common property toilet located in the foyer of the building five floors down.

We senior citizens require regular toilet stops not the least in the course of the night. I sleep naked and I suspect my neighbours would not approve of me roaming the building starkers in order to attend to my toileting needs.

I'm recalling Phil for a further go at the inconvenient convenience. He better succeed this time otherwise I might need to hire a Portaloo.

5 comments:

  1. There is always the option of doing it out of the window. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Sunshine, I think my neighbours would rather see me naked than my shit dropping past their windows (no matter how well the shit might fertilise the garden). Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it. Hope your toilet is fixed or replaced soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the reason us oldies look so old is because of broken sleep patterns. I’m so glad I'm not the only one ready for bursting at 2am!

    ReplyDelete