Sunday 22 February 2009

What the dump?!


WARNING: this will be distasteful for many but it is true.

There I was yesterday afternoon reading my newspaper, broad daylight, 1.30pm, parked in a nearby leisure area, other cars and their occupants parked in front and behind me.

Young man, early 20s, cycles up and stops where we are parked. He jumps off his bike, runs behind adjacent low level bushes, drops his shorts and takes a dump. He then spends the next five minutes pulling handfuls of the bush out and....ahem....wipes his arse. Appears to leave sheaves of the bush down his crack.

He remounts his bike and cycles away.

All of this done not 30 metres away from an available and free toilet block.

WTF?

6 comments:

  1. Shit. I didn't think anyone saw me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well fairly inconceivable behaviour, but to be somewhat fair, as a courier I have once or twice been caught out without local dunny knowledge, and a rampant dose of the shits, so far I have been lucky, hanging in there, until a welcome service station looms and made the proverbial dash. Should I mention I carry the baby wipes and a spare pair of undies. On occasion when you gotta go, you gotta go, no amount of butt flexing will help. Anyway, get the lad some imodium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you been to a public toliet in the park lately? maybe the guy was getting back to nature? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shitting in the park, on thr floor even :P

    ReplyDelete