Friday 30 January 2009

Not a-twitter today


Just as well I'm not into Twittering as I would have nothing to twitter about at the moment.

It was busy at the hospital today without anything remarkable arising. The most out of the ordinary event being the patient who prior to being admitted to the ward took time out to seek some needy individual on the street who could make use of his travel pass for the remainder of the day.

Another patient facing surgery later in the day wanted a coffee and asserted his doctor had instructed him to drink plenty of coffee in the lead up to the procedure. Of course, this was the exact opposite of what the doctor had instructed him but I suppose it was worth a try in his view.

Anyway, in keeping with my day of unremarkable activity it's time to do the laundry. Mmmmm, yes I know, pretty boring stuff. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's nice to have a day that is unremarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ad Rad - Most of my days are unremarkable.

    ReplyDelete