Friday 22 August 2008

Holiday time

I'm going away on holiday tomorrow with Ae and Hn on a trip to the Kimberleys and Kakadu.

We will fly from Sydney to Broome from where we will travel overland to Darwin before flying back to Sydney. We will be away for thirteen days.


I have prepared daily postings to appear whilst we are away which briefly state where we are on each of the days.

I doubt that I will get much chance to post whilst we are away but if I do then I will try to provide some more detail about the trip.

Otherwise normal blogging operations will resume when we return to Sydney.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself Victor and mind out for crocs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just come back from that part of the country. It is beautiful and WARM. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good time Victor! Look forward to details upon your return.

    ReplyDelete