Friday 1 August 2008

Day 4 Noosa to Sydney via Brisbane

Day 4 (Monday) was a farewell and travel day.

We had breakfast in the apartment, cleaned and packed up preparatory to departure.

After farewelling the others, Ll, Fd, Ml, Mt and I returned to Brisbane by car. We passed through rain periods and dark clouds signalled some unpleasant weather ahead. Ll, Ml and Mt were dropped off at Ll's and Fd then drove me to Brisbane Airport for my flight to Sydney.

I was early for my 1.15pm flight and the check in clerk was able to place me on a flight departing at 12.15pm. I landed at Sydney at 1.20pm just after my original departure time from Brisbane to be shocked at how cold it was in Sydney.

As usual there was a delay for baggage retrieval at Sydney Airport and a long queue for taxis. The latter was relieved by the sight of the taxi controller (a sexy looking man) so I didn't mind the opportunity to perve on him for a while.

My taxi driver however didn't appreciate the controller's handling of the taxi queue complaining to me that he (the controller) couldn't manage a brothel. The taxi driver added that if the controller were managing a brothel 'the prostitutes would become lesbians'! I didn't buy into that one.

Once home it was back to the hum drum of my life; getting down to the week's laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment