Saturday 28 June 2008

New balls please...


(Photo - Reuters/T Melville)

After leaving Africa I settled down for the first time this year to watch some tennis from Wimbledon. Roger Federer was playing Marc Gicquel.

The players look gorgeous in their all white playing gear. That gear provides unexpected bonuses. The slow motion front on replays of the players reveal enticing images. The bouncing packages evident in the players shorts were infinitely more interesting to me than the bounce of the ball the commentators were focusing on. I was impressed by the impressions Federer's nipples made against his shirt and his shorts seem to be closely tailored to the undulations of his body.

On the evidence of last night's coverage I really must watch more of the men's draw.

2 comments:

  1. Even I haven't played that close attention. :-)

    But the two you never have to pay close attention to, albeit the opposite sex, are the Williams sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracks me up! One of the benefits of watching men's tennis!

    ReplyDelete