Wednesday 12 March 2008

Throbbing thumb

A quiet day so far. Spent three hours with Mum at the hospital (Day 14). Thankfully she got off her bed after a lot of encouragement and walked a few steps. On the negative side though she ate nothing at all for lunch.

My right thumb started to itch and throb as I drove home from the hospital. After arriving home I noticed what appeared to be a tiny cut or bite near a crease line on the thumb. I don't recall anything happening to account for this. Within the hour the mark had spread a bit and was itching irritatingly. I have put some cortisone cream on it hoping it is something that will pass quickly.

I am a real sook with minor ailments like this.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the thumb has gotten better with the itch and pain subsiding!

    ReplyDelete