Monday 28 January 2008

Distractions

It's not often that a cute younger man appears at our bridge club so I'm rarely distracted by the sight of other players in the room. Tonight, however, a younger man was playing and whilst he wasn't super cute his polo shirt was sufficiently short to display his bare torso as he leaned backwards and forwards in his chair. He was sitting level with me at the adjoining table and I spent far too much time snatching glances. Needless to say I made some silly mistakes playing and bidding and we didn't do very well. We finished 7 out of 9 with 47.5%

2 comments:

  1. This is why you need to take your camera with to Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Martin. Actually I'm having trouble learning how to take photos of cute guys discreetly so that they don't turn around and knock me down! I bought a new digital camera just before Christmas and the photos in this blog have been taken with that. As you can see from them, I'm not a very sophisticated photographer yet.

    ReplyDelete