Tuesday 16 June 2015

North to Alaska

Next week, like Andrew and R, I am headed for North America. It seems to be the season for an invasion of the Northern hemisphere by Antipodean Bloggers given that AdRad is currently overseas and James will be following within a month.

Like John Wayne I'm headed north to Alaska in what I expect will be a calmer adventure than alluded to in the following video travelling in style on a cruise ship through the delightfully named Inside Passage. The warm up will be two weeks spent overland in Canada.



Hn and I fly out in just over a week. First off, a fourteen hours flight from Sydney to Vancouver.

Watch this space.

6 comments:

  1. Have a nice flight. I am waiting for a lot of photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia, will do my best with photos!

      Delete
  2. I hope you get to view a piece of the glacier ice breaking off, it's fantastic according to friends of mine. I'm like fine wine I do not travel well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'm not standing on a piece that breaks off!

      Delete