Tuesday 23 June 2015

Excited? Packed? Ready?

No!

(I'm not excited. I'm not the excitable type.)

No!

(I'm not packed yet. We don't fly out for 40 hours.)

No!

(I'm not ready yet. I still have travel money to organise and keys to hand over and a camera case to buy and a host of other things to do that I haven't yet remembered that I need to do.)


People keep on asking me these questions. Just because we depart for overseas the day after tomorrow they think I am organised and in control.

Don't they know me by now?

5 comments:

  1. Unlike the over organised me but very like the unexcited me. It is hard to answer honestly when people ask if you are excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely can answer 'yes' to excited, Andrew.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. My guess: because you are a pampered jade when it comes to travel because of your many years of travelling in the service of our Commonwealth department notionally named for bringing people in to Australia but these days more and more actually tasked with keeping or kicking them out.

      Delete
    4. I just think its my nature marcellous.

      Delete