Wednesday 22 April 2015

Weather to the rescue

The awful weather on which I commented yesterday appears to be abating a little this morning but is still unpleasant enough to be a major problem.

However I have reason to be thankful for it today. The Nursing Home where I volunteer on Wednesdays has deemed conditions to be too dangerous to load and unload the participants for Day Care who are transported from/to their homes by bus.

So, I have been given the day off.

A day off my feet. Some relief for my Fasciitis.

6 comments:

  1. We heard about Sydney's weather on the news here in France. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The storm has abated this morning although there is still rain about. The big cleanup and restoring power to 100,000s of households still underway and sadly 8 deaths including incredibly 3 who drowned in their own homes.

      Delete
  2. Of course we know about the awful weather, and not too great in Canberra either. But it rather came home to me when I saw some very old trees down in Bourke Street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eight deaths including three drowning in their own homes is shocking news.

      Delete
  3. I hope the weather improves quickly! In the meantime take good care of your feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete