Thursday 23 April 2015

It takes fortitude...

....to see out the television series 'Fortitude'.


Is anyone else watching it?

Supposedly set in Norway but actually filmed in Iceland I was taken in by the snowbound locale and the stark, modern architecture.

This thriller/horror series about some undiagnosed force taking over its host bodies seemed regular enough in the early episodes but now has descended into the most gruesome images of attacks and murder. I can't bare to view some scenes yet can't seem to break off viewing the series either.

Is it nearly over? I hope so.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, but I can't wait for the next episode. I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to watch this a few months ago when it aired here but I really couldn't get into it at all and gave up on it before the end of the first episode. But I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has turned into a weird addiction Craig. I'm not actually enjoying it but can't bare to miss it either.

      Delete