Monday 5 January 2015

Dear Mr Telstra

You make me dislike you.......



This morning for the third day in succession I had to reboot my internet connection by the high tech method of removing the plug from the power point, turning the power point off, counting to thirty, reinserting the plug and switching the power on again.

It's no big deal I know and it doesn't take long in the grand measure of time that is my life but, oh boy, it does become an irritant. Maybe it isn't even your fault, Mr Telstra, but after all, you are my internet provider so please keep providing the service I pay a small fortune to receive.

2 comments:

  1. Your modem is reasonably new? It is amazing the difference a new modem made to our internet, but then the old one was 13 years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you clever man Andrew. Actually my modem has been around for a few years but I'm not sure how long. Perhaps I've been too hard on Mr Telstra. Maybe an update will improve performance.

      But, oh, how I hate approaching Telstra for anything.

      Delete