Tuesday 1 October 2013

#sweptaway

#sweptaway was the hashtag used for the South Pacific Flash Mob held on the steps of the Opera House on Sunday.

Here are some snaps;

Rehearsing
Rehearsing
Rehearsing
Rehearsing
Members of the cast of South Pacific introduced to the Flash Mob ahead of filming;


Two beautifully behaved dogs participated throughout the three hours of rehearsals and filming performing the movements better than many of the humans; well better than this human managed at any rate;


Cast members join in with the Flash Mob
Now for the big finish
Whilst the Flash Mob was in progress someone proposed via an aerial sign writer.

I wonder whether s/he said 'yes'?

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if it the flash mob I received a notification about while I was on hols. I meant to alert you to it, but clearly I don't have to look after you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, you might remember a few years back expressing some doubt when I said I would like one day to see, if not participate, in a live flash mob. Well, that day came last Sunday.

      Delete