Thursday 2 May 2013

Pennies from Heaven

I'm coming into some money this evening. There is a $60,000,000 lottery draw tonight and I'm the winner. I expect it to be so because I have purchased an entry with enough combinations to sweep the pool.

I don't usually enter the lottery. Actually I never enter the lottery. I was in the news agency this afternoon to purchase wrapping paper for a friend's birthday present. I queued to pay for my purchase and in my dreamy state noticed that the queue appeared absurdly long. When I reached its head I found I was in the queue for lottery tickets - the wrong queue for me - and when told the prize....well, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Here is the winning ticket.


All the winning numbers are there but I'm not telling you which ones. I'm not that dreamy.

1 comment: