Tuesday 1 January 2013

Bah humbug

New Years Day morning. I am tired after the late night. I haven't yet showered or dressed and I could easily spend the day in bed if left to my own devices. I sort of wish I would but then I would regret wasting a day.

Anyway I have to go out later to collect sisters Ae and Je and drive the three of us to Jm and Je's home for their new 'tradition', New Years Day Open House. Bring a plate. I don't feel like doing it but it must be done.

Ae is taking chicken schnitzels, Je is taking antipasto and I have a pear and almond tart. Trust me to bring the tart.

A new year has begun.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't the new year officially over on Aussie day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about 'officially' MC but many use Australia Day or the equivalent holiday as a marker day; to end festivals and the like.

    ReplyDelete