Friday 2 November 2012

Change imminent

Clouds signalling a weather change

This is a section of the car park at Sydney's latest super IKEA store in the suburb of Tempe with my silver/grey Mazda 3 nudging the walkway bottom left.

Sydney Airport is immediately to the right and planes taking off fly very low overhead with deafening noise however there was no airport noise noticeable whilst we were inside the store.

None of this was the reason for my photograph. I was trying to capture the interesting cloud formation moving in over the city signalling the predicted cool and possibly showery change after a hot day. The temperature had just peaked at 33.3°c

2 comments:

  1. Apart from food, what did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles and I had gone for a look/see and for Charles to check out cushions. As usual, Charles bought nothing and I ended up buying wooden hangers, laundry pegs and kitchen containers all of which I could have purchased at a supermarket.

    ReplyDelete