Friday 23 December 2011

Brizvegas

A quick message to record that I am in the Qantas club lounge at Sydney Airport waiting for my flight to Brisbane for a holiday weekend stay.

Boy do my fellow passengers pile up the 'free' food on offer in the lounge. I'll hold off until the flight and settle for the lunch to be served then.....maybe......maybe not.

The Adelaide Reds soccer team is also in the lounge presumably waiting for a flight to Adelaide following their match here last night against Sydney FC. How nice it is to have fit young men around. And they look very sexy, as well as seasonal, in their red polo shirts. Apart from several overweight officials who manage to look daggy in the same clothing.

Unless something dramatic and unexpected happens my next posting will be from the Vegas of the north.

2 comments:

  1. Qantas club lounge, how posh! I believe you get free net access, so no excuse for not missing one of my voluminous blog posts. Leave the soccer players for me. You like rugby player build. Ah, you want it all ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they dish out turkey at the qantas lounge on Christmas day?

    ReplyDelete