Friday 18 November 2011

Noosa

I've flown into Noosa, a 75 minutes flight north from Sydney, for the weekend. The daughter of friends is being married here tomorrow.

A few photos to keep you occupied.

Testing my camera at Sydney Airport
My Jetstar plane arriving from Adelaide prior to our boarding for the flight to the Sunshine Coast. The plane in the background had just pulled back from the same gate and was bound for Adelaide.
The promised ocean view from my room
The pool viewed from my room

4 comments:

  1. The pool area looks nice and it was a good idea to test your camera indoors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. I've actually come to Sydney for the weekend and was going to text you at the last minute because my plans weren't finalised. Oh well, I guess we take a rain check and catch up next time round ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say your camera test was a resounding success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew, yes to both

    Ad Rad, Murphy's law strikes again!

    wcs, it seems so

    ReplyDelete