Monday 4 April 2011

Ear bashing


What is the point of tinnitus?

Whoever or whatever creates things in this universe, what were they thinking when they dreamt up this affliction?

I have suffered from this ringing, echoing, annoying scourge on and off for...oh I'd say...fifteen years now. Ever since I swam laps at a nearby pool to improve my fitness. Apart from a slightly slimmer waist, I lost no weight, my hearing in my right ear and acquired #@$%^ tinnitus.

I always knew that no good could come from exercise.

2 comments:

  1. I occasionally get this in my left ear - THANKFULLY it is not often and not bad - but WOW is the damn thing annoying when it does......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...my friend also has tinnitus but he got it through a more reckless route (standing in front of the speakers at a heavy metal concert).

    ReplyDelete