Wednesday 14 April 2010

My chest

Um, well of course that's not me. That is the American actor, Chris Evans. My chest has never looked like that and will never do so in the future but my chest is looking better and recovering from the wide excision. The surface stitches...about fifteen of them...were removed this morning and the dissolvable ones below the surface will disappear in the next four to six weeks. I still have considerable tenderness but that is improving.

The good news is that the second biopsy showed no signs of residual melanoma. For the time being I am clear.

5 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear Victor. What work must go into such stomach muscles. I could not be bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good to hear! Keep on the path of a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are clear dude.....take care...

    ReplyDelete