Saturday 2 January 2010

Circuses down under

(Click all photos to enlarge)

Last night Mt and I saw Circus Oz. Although I had seen documentaries about this group on television it was the first time I have seen them perform live. It was very enjoyable watching this extraordinarily talented group of acrobats and musicians. I took the above photo from our seats just before they announced no photography would be permitted during the performance itself.

Before the Circus, we went to the Sydney Aquarium, another first for us both. Being a city boy, animals and nature are not really my scene and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this. We spent nearly three hours wandering through the various rooms and tanks partly because of the grand final football like crowds present but mainly because there was so much to take in and enjoy.

The following is a selection of the photos I took there but they don't do justice to much of the displays.









No comments:

Post a Comment