Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Eve at the beach





I tried out my new video camera whilst waiting at Bondi Beach for the Icebergs Club to open. I was there to my renew my membership for next year.

It was just after 10am and the temperature was already at 30c (86f). Hordes of British backpackers were arriving for their ritual down under beach Christmas activities and I imagine many would have been as red as beetroots by the afternoon.

I'm very much a novice with the video and need more work steadying the camera and on the zoom facility. Unfortunately the high definition quality of the video was lost in transferring the video to You Tube but this is the only way I could find to download the video to my blog.

The building that I zoom in on at the end of the video is the Icebergs Club. The name of the club is clearly visible in the HD quality video but not so here.

2 comments:

  1. There are good reasons why Bondi Beach is a tourist mecca. Merry christmas Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we need to coordinate - we were at Cronulla. go figure.

    ReplyDelete