Wednesday 25 November 2009

I've been hit.


Sometime on Tuesday night, Sydney time, someone made the 100,000th hit on my blog. I never imagined something like that would happen when I tentatively started this blog just under two years ago.

Of course many of those hits would be by people who opened my site randomly or unintentionally who then, being not interested in what they found, moved on in seconds. Fair enough.

For those who deliberately chose to read my site, and more amazingly to me return to read it again, thanks for your patronage.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100,000!! And many many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Welcome to the 100K club! I just recently became a member myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep accidently opening it myself. Well done Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. suspect I will be in a nursing home by that time, well done Victor....

    ReplyDelete