Sunday 13 September 2009

Doin' what comes naturally...


The Sydney Star Observer has a small par this week advising that;
ACON will run a free four week cruising workshop for men interested in saunas or sex clubs. During the course, participants will learn how to cruise, how to reject unwanted advances, information on sexually transmitted infections and how to get the most out of saunas and sex clubs.
How times have changed. Training courses now for activity that I did naturally at...um...well...a very early age, albeit at beats rather than organised venues that were unknown to me in those times.

Probably not a bad idea actually. I bet the practical training exercises are fun.

3 comments:

  1. Absurd. Better to teach safe sex when very drunk or drug affected. Agree about the practical though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have signed up for this set of classes in a second when I was younger. I've never had any interests in sex clubs, but I'm socially retarded and had an impossible time just going to a gay bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting. My experince has been very instinctual. Cruising is cruising. I'd think most gays are the same way. Seems kind of silly.

    ReplyDelete