Tuesday 7 April 2009

The ups and downs of illness


Day three of feeling unwell and I am waiting for the doctor's rooms to open so I can make an appointment to see him.

I slept the last two nights rugged up with the two tops, two bottoms and socks in an attempt to sweat myself back to health. Normally I sleep naked whether it is summer or winter. If a night is particularly cold I might concede to wearing a T-shirt top but I never wear bottoms. I don't like the feeling of my dangly bits getting caught up in the fabric of clothing as I toss and turn during the night. I tend to sleep like a rotisserie.

Despite all that clothing it took a long time to get a sweat up. On the other hand with all the tea I have been drinking I found myself visiting the bathroom regularly through the night. Whilst I wasn't comfortable wearing all that clothing one side benefit from the body heat it generated was that I was dangling more impressively than ever.

So during the nocturnal bathroom visits I took time to admire my unusually low hanging assets in the bathroom mirror. I may not have felt better but I sure looked better.

6 comments:

  1. I'm still aghast at the fact you spent the night with two tops and two bottoms... what about you, versatile?

    Nothing beats a little night warmth for generating some interest in your assests, why do you think I always wear PJ's to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what that image had to do with... until I got to the end.

    Hope you're feeling better. I "sleep like a rotisserie" too. Making the bed after is always a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I tend to sleep like a rotisserie." There are so many places to go with that line......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I initially thought what a growse way to cure a cold.but guess it'd kill the bed springs.

    Hope you are a lot better now stud, handsome balls, time for a rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mutant - my secret is out, I'm a sexual athlete
    wcs - I try to avoid making beds.
    Evol - but not to a chicken shop.
    Wallaby - I suppose sex can cure lots of things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mutant was thinking what I was thinking. During my nocturnal visits to the bathroom, the only thing I'm able to admire is the fact that I found my destination. ;-) Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete