Thursday 4 September 2008

I'm back


I'm back home.

My computer, which was shut down for the two weeks that I was away, is bogged down with requests for updates of all sorts of applications that will take ages to clear. I have downloaded the 456 photos I took on the trip. Most will not be up to the standard of blog posts but I'll try to publish a few in days to come to give readers a taste of what I experienced.

I had a terrific time in parts of Australia I have never previously visited. The promised crocodiles were plentiful and the weather uniformly dry and hot (32c to 40c across all the locations). Sydney by comparison was 14c and wet on my return.

There was no holiday romance and no sex so you can guess what will be one of my first aims now that I am back.

Over the weekend I will try to catch up on my blog reading to see what 'you lot' have been up to in my absence. Thanks to those who left comments on my blog whilst I was away.

Normal service will slowly be resumed.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Victor. Look forward to hearing of some of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another hearty "welcome back." Looking forward to photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you have made it back safely. And how fortunate that the weather was cooperative with you and your time away. Looking forward to your captured moments!

    ReplyDelete