Monday 15 September 2008

Chocolate


I took advantage of yesterday's rainy 'stay at home' type day to file a lot of paperwork that had been piling up for months. I feel virtuous now, not to mention that the apartment is back to its minimalist look now that the mountain of paperwork has been dealt with.

I discovered a number of documents in that pile that I thought had been lost as well as some my tax agent had asked me to search for before filing my latest tax return. Oh dear.

I also found buried in the paper tower two birthday gift cards I have yet to convert into presents that I had forgotten about. One is (yet another) Borders gift card. I have a queue of books waiting to be read so that card can wait a while longer. The other is a Lindt Chocolate gift card to the value of $50. The thought of $50 worth of rich chocolate is a bit scary even to a sweet tooth like myself. I better tread carefully there.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered sharing the chocolate? Yes, I know there is no significant other at the moment, but there certainly will be soon.
    If not, I nominate myself for the position. LOL
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earwig - Now that's a good suggestion!

    ReplyDelete