Tuesday 9 September 2008

Amok in a brothel

A posting by Sunshine in which he mentions not having ever been in a brothel triggered a memory for me. I have been to a brothel - once - back in about 1979.

I was working in Hong Kong at the time and had travelled to Macau for a weekend with four colleagues; all with their wives in tow. I wasn't out to them at the time and at least one of the guys suspected my true sexuality but the others and the wives seemed either blissfully unaware or else didn't care.

To my amazement, my four colleagues, despite the presence of their wives, decided we five men should patronise the hotel's brothel. Even more amazing to me the wives didn't seem to mind their husbands' brothel visit.

I tried to get out of it but they would have none of it and I found myself unwillingly and completely naively in this house of ill repute.



We were were outside a room containing the working ladies and thinking it was what I was supposed to do I nervously stepped into the room to select a lady. The madam quickly dragged me out of the room and informed me that I had to view the ladies through a one way mirror to select 'mine'. I wasn't supposed to be parading around the room in front of them.

I have never found women sexually attractive in the slightest and didn't even find most of these women attractive to me visually. I ended up selecting one by wildly pointing at no one in particular. The others all made their selections and then we were led into separate rooms for our half hour of 'fun'.

I dreaded what was to follow but 'my' lady took the lead and got me to sit naked in a type of steam box which gave me a feeling of sickening claustrophobia. She sat herself down adjacent to this contraption and then leaned over and started to masturbate me. To my relief she wasn't expecting intercourse.

This was the least arousing experience for me and despite her efforts I didn't get an erection. She battled on gamely and after what seemed an interminable period she asked me whether I was married. I gathered she saw this as the explanation for my non-arousal and I happily said 'yes'. I took that as the opportunity to thank her for her services and ended the visit.

I felt I had been in that chamber for so long I was certain I would be the last to return but found that I was the first to end my sexual odyssey. To my secret amusement, when the other four returned they all commented how 'refreshed' and 'relieved' I looked and how 'obviously' I needed the shag I'd just received. What a bunch of morons.

7 comments:

  1. You should have asked if she had a brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Andrew, that would have been better but I was slow on the uptake in those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an experience. I think I may have been worse off than you.

    I would like to add a link to your blog from mine,
    earwig101.blogspot.com
    if I may?
    Cheers
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly, Earwig; and I have added a link to yours from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully I'm a straight virgin, however I have kissed three girls in my life and each time it felt like kissing a cold, wet fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love the ending to that story. Very funny

    ReplyDelete