Sunday 29 June 2008

An apple a day


After my morning visit to the Art Gallery I succumbed to the marketing and walked across the city to have a look at the new Apple Store.

I recently purchased a MacBook but have only used it several times and am not yet comfortable with this technology so admired by others.

Although it was not yet midday on a Sunday the store was packed with 'customers'; probably sightseers like myself. Most were trying out the merchandise although there were plenty receiving tuition too.

The staff seemingly were chosen on their youth and leanness. There wasn't an older or 'fuller figured' staff member in sight. There was a lot of male eye candy amongst the customers, gorgeous young dads with their families as well the younger Mac-addicted brigade.

I'd be happy to go back simply to watch the passing male traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment