Sunday 18 May 2008

Preparing for a visitor


Mt arrives tomorrow for a week's stay during which we will be attending sessions of the Sydney Writers Festival.

There is nothing like cleaning up the apartment in preparation for a guest to make you realise how much mess you put up with in your normal life. I think of myself as a neat freak with everything in it's place as the norm but tidying the apartment today turned into a major production as I realised just how much needed to be done.

I may not have much opportunity to post whilst Mt is around. In that case, this blog will be quiet until I am back to my usual solo lifestyle on Monday week.

2 comments:

  1. Are you challenging me in the neat-freak stakes!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May all the work and clean-up be worth it....have a great week with your guest!

    ReplyDelete