Wednesday 5 March 2008

Bridge butt

A new guy, Gh, has started playing bridge at our club lately and I am in lust with his butt. It is such a beautiful bubble butt, always well defined by the nicely cut trousers he wears. He was there again tonight.

It seems he comes straight to bridge from work and that he is a 'suit' to judge by those trousers. I imagine peeking into his trousers some time but I doubt it will happen. He's a pretty good looker too; dark haired, average height and stocky build.

As I'm not game enough to photograph him at bridge I have tried to give an indication of his best asset by posting this photograph.



The bearer of the tempting butt in the photograph is Manchester United's Portuguese star player Cristiano Ronaldo.

1 comment:

  1. Just happened to have that pic lying around ? :) Maybe you could try showing this guy your queen of hearts.

    ReplyDelete