Friday 1 February 2008

All quiet on the hospital front

A steady day in Admissions today and as usual for a Friday it was busier in the morning than the afternoon. At the time I finished work there were fewer than the average number of late 'add ons' to deal with. There were several younger men amongst the admitting patients including a naval Lieutenant but he proved less cute than I was hoping. The wife of another patient, down from the country, came laden with luggage. Five items of admittedly very stylish luggage had me staggering like a hotel concierge when I assisted her. I noticed that the husband's luggage was not nearly as glamorous. The discharging patients proved more problematic than usual with one deep in argument with Ky and Ma about charges. I spied an attractive looking nurse across the cafeteria at lunchtime who was in animated discussion with his lunch companions in a manner that attracted my gaydar. I will keep a look out for him in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment