Friday 15 May 2009

Scenes from home...


Guess whose three years' old refrigerator suddenly developed 'a problem'? The freezer door (upper section) started to pop open when the refrigerator door (lower section) was closed.

Guess who called in a technician to repair 'the problem'?

Guess who was mortified to realise instantly when the technician opened the freezer door to examine 'the problem' that 'the problem' was a stocked item jutting marginally too close to the door?

Are YOU looking at ME?

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a man around the house Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left out the most important detail. What did the technician look like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ wcs - I wouldn't have turned him down...had he asked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least the Pepsi Max are safe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Evol - indeed, safely in the lower cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BWAHAHAHAHAAH! Story of my life...not only do I have moments of sheer stupidity, they're always at moments in front of witnesses who never let me forget...I once got a bank employee and ATM tech involved in opening up an ATM machine to retrieve my card only to realize, while he was poking around for it in the ATM innards and she was burning holes in my head with her eyes, that the card was in my wallet sigh...I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An unkind person might say, silly old queen. I shan't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Breenlantern - thanks.

    @ Andrew - silly old queen; I think its 'old' that hurts the most. :-)

    ReplyDelete