Monday 4 February 2008

What the devil.....

It's strange how you can notice something in a movie at a later viewing that you didn't notice the first time.

With nothing appealing on televison last night and the rain falling I decided to view a recording of The Devil Wears Prada. I'm sure I enjoyed it more last night than when I saw it in it's release at the movies. What struck me when I watched last night, that I never noticed the first time, is how much Stanley Tucci's portrayal of the gay Art Editor resembles Cs at the hospital. I meant to mention this to Cs at lunch today but forgot and will try to remember to tell him tomorrow. I'm sure Cs won't be offended as he is quite the drama queen and he knows it.

1 comment:

  1. Amusing - With nothing else on I watched Devil wears Prada last night as well, and I too enjoyed it more than the first time I saw it at the Cinema.

    ReplyDelete