Sunday 24 February 2008

No more flower arrangements

Last month I posted about the flower arrangements a generous resident has provided for my building's foyer but sadly these have come to an end. Although the last one which featured a clear plastic tube like a garden hose was not to my liking many of the previous arrangements were beautiful.

The arrangements were provided by Mm but she was distraught that this latest one was vandalised in a severe manner. This follows minor tampering with earlier arrangements. It is a pity that people show such little regard for the generous contributions of others.

Nn, who seems to know everything going on in the building - but not who the vandal was - tells me Mm was a Professor of Ikebana in Hong Kong. I know that Mm hails from Hong Kong but I wonder how it is she became involved in this Japanese skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment