Saturday 2 February 2008

Hands and feet

I visit the podiatrist every six weeks and Tm is the podiatrist I see. This morning it was time for my latest visit. I am attracted to lean men and Tm, at what I estimate to be about 1.85m and 65kgs, is skinny rather than lean. Not that he isn't attractive. His boyish face and wide smile make him look younger than I imagine is his age. I assume he is about 26 years old. He wears stove type trousers that snugly fit a very cute bubble butt. Tm is married and clearly straight. I envy his wife who has that gorgeous butt to grab hold of when they are making love.

One advantage of being in the podiatrist's chair as distinct from the dentist's chair is that you sit over the podiatrist. So, in Tm's case I can view his crotch and package outline from an ever changing variety of perspectives as he moves about my feet on his chair with wheels. It is a delightful way to spend what otherwise would be a fairly dull 30 minutes.

Podiatrists by virtue of their profession are probably tactile people. Tm seems to be. At this morning's appointment conversation somehow drifted on to hand sizes and without any prompting from me Tm offered his hand against mine, palm to palm, to compare ours. It was a very pleasurable moment. My hand was slightly bigger than his, Tm gauged. For a brief moment I wondered whether we might move on to comparing other anatomical aspects. That is a comparison I could only lose.....you know what they say about skinny boys and their cock size!

1 comment:

  1. hey. i love those often unexpected tactile moments - they don't usually lead to much but that's not important - it's the moment full of expectation that's so exciting. thanks for the post! nick

    ReplyDelete